Flying in Maui

Scott Pavlock F3AFlyer7 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 13:11:21 AKST 2005

Bruce,

    When I was on Maui I wondered the same thing! Well I found a field
to fly at and the members there are great! It's a little hard to find
seeing as it's in the central lowland of the island on an old dirt bike
track. Its on a flattened part though lol with a paved runway. The
scenery is so amazing it's hard to concentrate on the plane. If you
e-mail me off-list I can send some pictures. The people there are great
and will most likely let you fly one of their airplanes like they did
with me. You have to go really early though....being in the lowlands
means high winds and no members past 11am.

http://groups.msn.com/MauiRCModelers/

There's their site.

Hope this helps!

Scott Pavlock