6 meter interference - channel 03

Paul Horan phoran at vvm.com
Tue Mar 22 12:07:21 AKST 2005

Bill,
    I have not tried a set of headphones.  What would I hook them up to ?
I do not have a 6 meter rig to monitor the frequency with, I guess that is
one possibility.  Or I could scavange an old receiver, add a diode detector
and put some headphones after that.  My good receivers are pcm and fm.
    If it is a ham, probably all I have to do is coordinate with him.   I'm more
concerned if it is a CBer overmodulating and running a linear.
    Too bad noone makes any 53 Mhz modules and recievers.
Thanks,
Paul