Lawsuit Update

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 22 10:14:02 AKST 2005

Remember, I am on your side:

"You mentioned flying over her trailer is not trespassing. Although this is
legally correct, it is in violation of AMA safety rules and your club
probably has rules against flying over her trailer if it's close to the
field."
I live in the country and noise does make a difference to me. Flying over my
house other than the first time is not negotiable.

In fact, if I am ever able to identify who leaves the cast off deer parts in
the ditch, I am going to deliver them to their front porch!

People who live in the boonies expect a measure of peace and privacy!

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US