[SPAM] Re: JR3421 gears

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 09:26:48 AKST 2005

Troy, if that is the case, then why does the entry on Horizon's site marked gear set for 3421SA (JRPSG3421SA) show "Not Available". Also, it is marked with a price of $18.95, not $3.95.

Go to the following link and look at the fourth entry down and you'll see what I'm referring to. A while back I had some 3421SA's in for service and they kept them for several weeks because the gears weren't available.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Search/Default.aspx?SearchTerm=3421&OverallCatID=

If you're correct on the gear set then that's awesome, not only are they available but much cheaper. Perhaps they're so new that it's just not general knowledge in the service department, but that's hard to believe. BTW, the guys I talked to at Horizon couldn't explain why the replacement nylon gears were so expensive compared to the 8411SA, maybe you're onto something.

Thanks,
Keith Black