Aerofly pro deluxe and IMAC Judging Class.

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Mar 21 16:18:32 AKST 2005

Without question it could very much help.  Our tape is quite dated, (it
shows Chip Hyde looking about 14 years old, at what appears to be a meet
in Fentress NAS) and we've all seen the tape so much that, while I pick
up something every time I see it, still and all, I've (read: we've) seen
it so much that it loses your attention.

Bill Glaze