Aerofly pro deluxe and IMAC Judging Class.

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Mon Mar 21 09:08:33 AKST 2005

Boy Bill,
What a fabulous report! Would I love to have been able to have been
in attendance at that event! Sounds like they may have a few things
to show us afterall.
Wouldn't it be great to see "what's a snap and what's not a snap"!
So much great information that applies so perfectly to our
discipline.
Maybe there could be some way we could beg the powers that be to
establish another committee of qualified technical individuals to
interact with the IMAC people and see if we could produce something
similar.
Great stuff Bill,
Georgie