Aerofly pro deluxe

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Mar 21 02:44:42 AKST 2005

The BEST way is a true dual-monitor video card that has configurable TV out;
usually S video.  Instead of driving a second monitor, you just drive a DVD
recorder with the 2nd video monitor NTSC output.  It's an exact record, at
the same frame rate as the program.
Nvidia has a pretty good dual head card, but a little expensive.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net