Zen 50

Wladimir Kummer de Paula wladimir_kummer at ig.com.br
Mon Mar 21 01:55:02 AKST 2005

Hi,

Yesterday I got a great deal on a NIB Zen 50. The kit is very well done but
the manual is left much to be desired. There is no mention about the retract
servo to use. Could I use a standart S148 for the retracts or should I go to
the 136G? Also it seems a little on the heavy side. Which engine would be
well suited to this airframe? I have in hand a side exhaust YS 45 and a
Saito .72 but I´m sincerely considering a purchase of a .60 class engine

Thanks