pattern plane for os70

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 03:46:01 AKST 2005

John,
<BG> Those aren't crashes, they're inadvertent landings.  I know what you mean about the ARF's, last years plane was a Quest, this years plane is an Excelleron 90 with a ST2300, ala Bob Pastorello, Quest is now the backup.
You have to admit, there's some good lookin' ARF's out there now.
Just think, we could all be flying Chip's new Genesis later in the year, only about 2K.

Ken