If it was not true it would be funny....

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Fri Mar 18 06:52:45 AKST 2005

Terry, Tony

Right now I am of the mindset that we get a lawyer and really slam her,
then counter sue for court expenses. She is low income, does not have a
lawyer, and from my experience "Lawyer vs. No Lawyer" is usually a slam
dunk win. I really do not expect to get a monetary judgement but I do want
her to feel scared from a monetary point that if she keeps this up it
could cost her. I guess the question is -is it possible  in small claims
court to counter sue for legal "defense" costs?

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering