pattern plane for os70

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Mar 17 18:23:55 AKST 2005

Ron,
 World Models Groovy 50. I'll show you one this weekend. Don't say stuff
like that - there's no such thing as a "good" crash. Besides, the last thing
you did to that plane was not a "crash". It was a VERY rough landing, but
not a CRASH. If the wing is still in one piece, it's not officially a CRASH.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com