Focus 1

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 17 14:22:55 AKST 2005

 Those interested.
 I am bringing my Focus 1 to the contest at Ocala Fla.this weekend. It is for sale,with 4131 Jr servos elev and rudder,7005 servos on the ailerons, R 600 rec.The plane has a new  JR1100 mah nicad battery. The plane has a new set of light wings and has homade polished aluminum LG. The plane is less than 11 lbs. The engine is a rebuilt Webra AAR with ss bearing, a Macs header, and Greves pipe. The engine has 2 tank runs on it. All this is with a JR 8103 transmitter on mode 1,that has the mechanical trims on it.I can get it switched over to mode 2 if required.
I am asking $1400 fly away price. That didn't sound right,Drive away price.
Come see at Ocala Florida this weekend.

Jim Ivey
Off discuss.=jivey61 at bellsouth.net