Flying Sites

spbyrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Wed Mar 16 19:46:57 AKST 2005

Thanks, Buddy

Steve Byrum
-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]
On Behalf Of BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:48 AM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Re: Flying Sites

In a message dated 3/16/2005 8:37:51 AM Central Standard Time,
spbyrum at hiwaay.net writes:
Steve
Get in touch with Dina Cappiello at the Houston Chronicle
dina.cappiello at chron.com She can give you a way to check out locations
on the Internet or call your AMA flying site director he should be able
to steer you in the right direction.
Buddy
Who do we contact to get the list of sites?  The article does not say.

Steve Byrum