Nose Weight

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Mar 15 18:35:40 AKST 2005

Just checked it. Mine is about 9.25 from the LE.

You might want to try a combination of things. Bigger
battery is the best idea of the bunch. I would also
try weight fastened to the firewall, and maybe a heavy
brass washer on the crankshaft. If you extend the
engine out on the mount, you could add a spacer in
front of the nosering, and can make that out of brass
or lead.

I need to get that plane out and fly it again. The
last thing I did was to install a new 1.20 SC in it.
(That tells you how long it has been since it was
flown!!!).

Bob R.