[SPAM] Hello

randy10926 at comcast.net randy10926 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 07:03:36 AKST 2005

Welcome to pattern.  Thanks you introducing yourself.

Randy
Manassas, VA

Jason,
I want to introduce my self and say hello. My name is Ron Donato and I am the president of the New Milford Model Airplane Club in western Connecticut. I am starting in pattern with a GP Venus and will be practicing for sportsman this spring.
I want to thank you for inspiring me in this great hobby with your excellent sportsmanship, having witnessed it first hand at the 2003 NEAT fair on Saturday night for the night fly competition. You put everyone to shame with you flying, but made it fun for all involved.
I look forward to meeting sometime in the future.
Till' then,
Ron Donato.
Jason <jasonshulman at cox.net> wrote:
Does anyone know if it's still on for the 2nd weekend of April. If so does
anyone have a map to the field and hotel information.

Thanks,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com

Do you Yahoo!?