Houston Pattern Warmup 05'

Mark Hunt flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Mon Mar 14 17:42:32 AKST 2005

To all interested:

This Saturday will be our 2nd annual Houston Pattern Warmup.  This year it
will be held at Schiveley Field, the home of the Houston Sport Flyers r/c
club (www.houstonsportflyers.com).  Please go to the website for a map.  You
can also find more detailed driving directions on the flyer, under the
"events" page.

We will allow flying all day, starting at 8am (we are a morning
field..facing West).  We hope to have lots of sportsman participation and
mentoring.

The judging seminar (hosted by Don Ramsey) will held a couple miles from the
site in a very nice facility.  The seminar cost is $20.00 and it will start
at 2:00pm.  We will have directions at the field to get to the Judging
seminar meeting room.

If you need more details please email me at: flyintexan at houston.rr.com

Regards,
Mark Hunt