Nose weight

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 14 17:29:36 AKST 2005

 You know Steve it's not to hard to move the wing socket in the fuse to get
balance I've done it before just cut fuse sides with Dremel the thin dremel
brand cutters and move to new possition and glass cloth the inside of fuse
and won't add much weight, way less than anding nose weight, I'm assuming
that it's a plug in wing.
 Steve Maxwell

I'm
> putting in a TT 1.20 two stroke, thus the needed weight. Battery is at the
> engine bulkhead, and servos and receiver not easily moved at this point.
The