*SPAM* [SPAM] RE: Vinyl Graphics

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Mar 14 04:59:56 AKST 2005

The advantage you get from using a place like Kirby's (I'll second the
endorsement, he's done good work for me) is that you're dealing with a
model airplane person, rather than a sign shop.  Dennis has all the
traditional artwork all scanned and ready to go, So if you're looking
for scale graphics, or company logos (Futaba, Airtronics, JR, YS
engines, etc...) he's got that all set.  He also understands things like
"I'm trying to get this ready for the Toledo show!!  I need it
YESTERDAY"...

Mark