Fuel/Buy Local

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Mar 9 07:03:02 AKST 2005

Ron:
My feeling is a simple one:  I support the local shop, because if he
goes out of business, it hurts him, and me as well.  Guess I'm just
selfish.  Bill Glaze
BTW:  The local shop is a 60 mile round trip from home.  Just had a
thought:  When I bought that Swallow 90 from you, was I supporting mail
order, or my LHS?<G>

Bill Glaze