[SPAM] RE: Rules Changes----Advancement

rick wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:36:53 AKST 2005

Bob -
Excellent point- I agree with you, let's let it work and see. Should help
the guy who flies occasional Intermediate / Advanced and who'll beat a
couple guys a contest but never dominates and never really masters his
sequence. So let him stay in his class and fly til he gets it!

Of course, I think this thread spun off of the eternal question about
getting more guys into pattern  - and I've never heard the mandatory move-up
policy given as a reason for not trying pattern...