Rules Changes----Advancement

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 16:30:56 AKST 2005

Mark,

It is rare and an exception - I guess I don't see the harm in keeping a rule
around that would give "us" some teeth to prevent a trophy hog.

I am a little concerned (as MattK) that if we totally deleted the point
system, we might encourage a trophy hog.

I'm thinking we have room to adjust the point system without deleting it.

Dave