Another box rule (discussion)

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 07:18:35 AKST 2005

There seems to be valid reasons to not change the present  pattern box.
There are also two seemingly valid questions / problems that the present  box
arrangement presents.
1. Pilots flying optimum distance out increase the chance of mid air
collision.
2. Pilots who are somewhat vision limited who would prefer to fly closer  in.
A possible solution would be to revise the box rules to allow a person who
in advance of his flight accepts a 2% total flight score downgrade to fly in
closer and violate the 60 degree box lines without further downgrade.
How about some comments and opinions and any other ideas which would  address
these issues.
Please don't boot me off of the list again I'm just trying to do my  Job.
Buddy