growing pattern

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Mar 7 21:11:42 AKST 2005

Eric,
 At my field, I don't have this problem but it is a good point. We fly at a
Little League field - it's pretty tight. Most guys have trouble with a 40
size plane so they usually just fly electrics or slow 3D type stuff. My
planes are the biggest (and fastest) things they've ever seen fly there -
and I haven't showed them a 2 meter yet. Basically, I practice and they stay
out of my way. I actually flew through a park flyer once - I didn't realize
what all of the commotion was about (thought they were amazed at my flying
skill) only to find out after landing what had caused the pile of shredded
foam to be sitting there in the pits (me). They pretty much stay out of my
way now. I guess I'm not exactly invisible.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com