Measuring incidence

rick wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:04:50 AKST 2005

Eddie -

Kathy's .02 below -

-----Original Message-----
From: kathy wallace [mailto:kathryn0421 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 10:08 PM
To: rick wallace; discussion at nsrca.org
Cc: kathryn0421 at yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Measuring incidence

Naw, Ah'm shur Eddy dint find th' sitchiashun funny a-tall but he tells it
huh-larrius!  Th' rest've us wuz rollin on th' floor laffin!  'n' cryin real
tears!

Eddy, darlin', kin ya tell it jes' wun mo' tahm fer posteriority 'n' git
Bonnie t' film it on the dijjietal?  Puh-leeeeze?
rick wallace <rickwallace45 at hotmail.com> wrote:

OK, EVERYONE in TN  now hes started it  Yall HAVE to have Eddie (the
Builder) Miller tell all yall about how he got in a hurry making an EMC
rudder once- but ya gotta WATCH him tell it- it jes aint the same without
he does ALL the visuals and ALL the sound effects!