Test Group still working?

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Mar 6 12:51:33 AKST 2005

I'm extremely jealous Mark...

    del
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Atwood, Mark
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 4:20 PM
  Subject: RE: Test Group still working?

  Thanks to Craig Buckles, I've discovered the joy of hovering my shock flyer in the family room.   Granted..the wife's not pleased.and 30% of the time there's a minor "mishap".but the kids are having a great time launching and catching, and the tight quarters keep you very..focused.   Given the 18" of snow, the 19deg air, and reasonable wind.it's a fun alternative.

  -M