AFPD Grid and Objects

Morton jrmmorton at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 5 18:43:02 AKST 2005

For those of you with Aero Fly Professional Deluxe, Rodeo (Dr. Roeder)
just added some more objects to his Farmland Grid at my request. He has
added horizontal and vertical circles, 45 degree lines and the ability
to move any object including the box grid left or right, up or down, in
or out. The grid maintains the 60 degree angles as it is moved in and
out (at 175m the box is larger than at 150m). You can also turn any
object(s) on or off by editing a text file. The 45 lines are currently a
"V" object and I asked him if he would either make each 45 line
independent or add an "X" object and perhaps vary the size of the
circle(s). If you wish you could move, replicate and combine objects to
make more complex maneuvers such as Cuban 8's. Here is his website if
you wish to download the grid and objects: www.rodeo.onlinehome.de
<http://www.rodeo.onlinehome.de> . He has been very helpful and
responsive to my requests, so please thank him for his efforts if you
like what he has done.

Ray Morton