How to set up pull-pull cables

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sat Mar 5 15:43:05 AKST 2005

Yes. I uderstand the "Ackerman" thing. I was more concerned about crimping
cables / types of cable etc. I've seen the nylon coated cable wrapped twice
through the tube and crimped. I've seen it warpped once. I've seen it
stripped and soldered etc. Just wondering what's the most reliable.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---