Service at UltraRC ^_^

shih mike hcshih8 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 10:23:22 AKST 2005

Hi guys !  First, I would like to thank those who help me communicating with Brian earlier !!
Since I start this and I would  like to bring it to a close.
I have been contacted by Brian.  The communication has been resumed and he has been prompt to help and resolve this matter.  The part has been reshipped and I already received it on Thursday (3/3). Everything is fine.  ( Only the first USPS shipment is totally missing...., still)
Most important, I would definitely doing business with Brian in the future.

Regards,

Mike Shih

http://mail.yahoo.com