Chip

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 18:58:40 AKST 2005

Nat,

The need for left rudder only manifests itself when right rudder trim is
used to counteract spiral airflow.  I believe the compromise Chip has
arrived at is a relatively small amount of right thrust, a Pmix that adds
right rudder with increased power settings, and then the rudder is neutral
at idle, such that the left rudder is not needed on the inverted push.  I am
positive he is using the throttle/rudder mix - I'm not positive about the
right thrust in the engine.

I'm sure the symmetrical lateral area of the Express is a better way to do
it!!!

Dave