Promotion not rules

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:15:17 AKST 2005

Please feel free to speak up more often. Especially, if you are going to
give more intelligent commentary. Can't wait untill spring when we will
start talking about flying and stop complaining the sky is falling.
How many different ways can we tell others about the best kept secret in RC
that doesn't require a rule change? Spent all weekend myself at the WRAM
show and talked to a lot of people about just learning to fly better and
having fun. At least one did wind up at the NSRCA booth to join.

Anthony