Pattern Box Rules (discussion)

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Mar 3 12:50:33 AKST 2005

BOY, talking about the K-Factor,.......I got my February issue a
couple of days ago and I can't get over the quality that this letter
has become!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great pix of Bob Noll on the cover, even the plane doesn't
look all that bad(hey, really, I saw this thing at the Wram show
last weekend and it's awesome. Enough to make Chip drool!)
Then you flip the page and get all the best set-up tips from Troy,
followed by trimming stuff from the very best (good ol' Don), the
latest news on the Nats, Bob P's poll, the new Master's sequence,
the new officers, I even agreed with Ramsey ( how often does that
happen?),finishing techniques from Matt, great building tips from
bob Kane, it seems like everybody presented insightful information
in a way that was stimulating reading and it was all topped off by
that entertaining article by Richard Lindberg. How wonderful that he
has retained his inovative immagination.Reminds me of his articles
from a few years back.
I found the issue captivating and had difficulty putting it down for
supper.
Kudos to everyone. Thanks to everyone involved in the improvement.
Georgie