[SPAM] Re: Pattern Box Rules (discussion)

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 11:57:34 AKST 2005

Wayne and Gray,
It sounds like a good time at one of your contests.  That is what this is supposed to be about, isn't it?
BTW Gray, I was just funnin' with ya'.
I'm going down to Houston in October, my wife wants to fly but I want to drive my van.  I can't fit any of my planes in a suitcase, but can easily fit 2 or 3 in my van.

Season's almost here!!!!!

Ken