GRAY // RE: Pattern Box Rules (discussion)

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Thu Mar 3 08:25:24 AKST 2005

Chris is NEW??? Man, I already need to worry about him in Advanced...so
what IS my problem? I am the Benchmark to pass.........which everyone
does.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Rick Wallace" <rickwallace45 at hotmail.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
03/03/2005 11:19 AM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     discussion at nsrca.org
        cc:
        Subject:        GRAY  // RE: Pattern Box Rules (discussion)

Chris --
Waitaminnit! I thought Gray's post was thoughtful, incisive, and 100% on
point -- I especially appreciated his analysis of the Control Line  P51
coin!
As a newcomer to pattern perhaps you don't yet realize the gravity of our
pursuit of pattern perfection - and the need for complete dedication ....
I'm sure it'll come to you later...
Now to go and work on that new Apocalypse that just arrived... or was it
an Armageddon...?
--Kepp smiling! It makes 'em wonder what you're up to!!!
Rick