Pattern Schedules & Box Rules

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 05:00:07 AKST 2005

Reference John's comment on the rules cycle when   "...we chose to make the sequences tougher..."
That cycle included an NSRCA  survey and vote between proposed new sequences for all classes.   "The" membership (guess that means a lot of us) voted for the tougher ones, and the AMA Board likewise voted them in.

There is some re-thinking going on now, that maybe we got them too hard.
I'd suggest we may want to lighten up a bit on Sportsman, and maybe Intermediate.   I'm not in favor of a wholesale significant shift to easier patterns.
(not in favor of enlarging box either)

Ron Lockhart