Pattern Box Rules (discussion)

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Thu Mar 3 02:08:30 AKST 2005

Dave, tell us how you really feel...........I'm thinking with the
elimination of the box we could have a circular footprint, the flyer can fly
all around himself like UC without strings. Then if we make it a requirement
that anyone over 50 gets 100 points added to his raw score, eliminate any
maneuver requiring more than 2 different stick movements and raise the
weight limit to 20lbs we'll have hundreds flocking to contests all
Was the box broken or something ??
Ed M.