Pattern Box Rules (discussion)

steven maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 2 20:00:54 AKST 2005

 Troy is working on schedules and to change something that would effect
what he is doing could really put it to him on how he does things, I leave
the box alone let Troy do what he was ask to do, don't throw a wrench in
his hard work. Lets not get to radical at one time.
 Steve Maxwell

Aerobatics

http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm