An Overwhelming Weight - A Heavy Message

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 14:16:18 AKST 2005

In a message dated 2/27/2005 4:56:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rcaerobob at cox.net writes:
Therefore, I will not support changes of any kind to the current rules
regarding size or weight.  To do so risks opening the floodgates of
additional costs, complexity, time, and energy.

            And the game is tough enough as it is.

Thanks to all of you who have helped illuminate this issue so clearly for
me.  Your erudite analysis has overpowered my logic and common sense.
    You all will hear no further from me on this issue.

Bob Pastorello
Bob

Welcome back from the "dark side" !

Robert