Fuel/Buy Local

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 08:43:13 AKST 2005

Dan, Ron, I am fairly fortunate here in NEFLA to have a reasonably well
stocked LHS, Hobby World. Club members get a 10% discount on any purchase.
Additionally, Don the owner, gives another 5% discount on cases of fuel  purchased.
Since I buy around 4-5 cases a year, he will typically give me  another 5%
off, making these purchases pretty reasonable.

Over the years I am certain I've dropped a couple grand in those  hobby
shops. I rubbed their back and they have mine. I encourage every  newbie I help to
support them also.

Matt

 making In a message dated 3/2/2005 12:19:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,