Building Board Light??

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 08:43:10 AKST 2005

Larry.
I used this once on a workbench at my old house.
2 c-clamps with 1x2's, 4 feet tall.  The 1x2's were bolted to the c-clamps
with 2 10-32 screws in the holes that were drilled and tapped into the
c-clamps.  Two foot outriggers screwed to the top of the the verticals with
45* supports about halfway out.  You then screw your 4' two tube shop light
to the outriggers.

It sounds like a pain in the can, but it works great.

Ken