Building Board Light??

Tom Simes nsrca at shinymetalass.com
Tue Mar 1 08:08:42 AKST 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:02:14 -0500
"Larry Krutz" <lkrutz at thevillages.net> wrote:

> I'm looking for suggestions for a light for my building board. I don't
> want to hang a light from the ceiling if possible. Does anyone have a
> free standing or board mounted light that does the job? ( my board is
> a hollow core door on sawhorses) TIA-- Larry
> Larry and Diane Krutz-- The Villages, FL

Hi Larry,

I'm doing the door and sawhorse trick as well.  My building board is
right underneath a window in the guest bedroom and I've been happy using
a halogen work light zip tied to the curtain rods (curtains pulled back
of course).  I run the light off a power strip so it's switchable, plus
it gives me extra outlets for the bench.

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes
        --|--                NSRCA 3830