fuel tank venting w/perry regulated pump

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 02:02:03 AKST 2005

Verne,

Got it, thanks.

Ken
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Verne Koester
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 12:02 AM
  Subject: Re: fuel tank venting w/perry regulated pump

  Ken,
  That's exactly what you need. One fuel dot for filling, one for overflow. The overflow dot runs to a tee. At the tee, one line goes to the vent line in the tank, the other line goes to the check valve. The check valve lets air in but won't let fuel out. When filling, the check valve acts like a plug. The fuel dot is used to uncap the line to give the overflow somewhere to go.

  Verne