Aresti

Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com
Thu Jun 30 12:34:46 AKDT 2005

Hi Guys,

I thought I would pass on a recent experience with my learning some Aresti
stuff.  At first, it just looks like hieroglyphics and I was reading the
F05 pattern and trying to memorize the words.  After a few reads, I
started just trying to "draw" the maneuvers. Then, all of a sudden it
became much faster to draw the maneuvers using the actual figures (solid,
dashed, open, closed triangles, etc).  Anyway, us pattern-types aren't in
general, too familiar with it.  However with just a few attempts to
memorize the F pattern, and then doing so by writing the pattern in the
aresti graphics, it became fast and easy.

Jim W.