3 blade prop ?

spbyrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Thu Jun 30 06:10:40 AKDT 2005

Jamie

I ran 15x11 and 15x12 2 blades with some success.  The 15x11 allowed the
engine to turn about 8800 where they're happy.  The 15x12 made the plane
REALLY slow and only turned about 8300.  Consensus was that I was
over-loading the engine, so I went back to 15x11.  The one contest I
used the 15x12 was coincidentally the only contest I won as an
Intermediate.  In the true spirit of RC competition, having achieved
success, I changed and went back to loosing.  Hmmmmm......

Steve Byrum