Elan trouble

AWorrest at aol.com AWorrest at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 07:38:48 AKDT 2005

While it is preferable to obtain the correct CG by moving components around
rather than adding weight, it is not the end of the world to add 11 oz to your
plane nose.  This is especially true as you are going to be flying sportsman
or intermediate.  I would certainly complete the plane and fly it. You will
probably end up needing less than the 11 oz in the nose.  I speak from
experience.

Allan Worrest