[RMX:#] Elan trouble

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Wed Jun 29 04:30:45 AKDT 2005

Fly and find out if it is really tail heavy.  If it is really tail heavy you will be very sensitive to pitch but you will know.  Pattern planes are not that bad to handle if tail heavy assuming that the pilots skills are good.  After flying you can make the decision.  I agree with Andi.  Start to move the radio gear (battery, receiver and servos).

Vicente

Jerry,
I'm pretty sure there is a way to get the weight more to the nose without adding weight.
Maybe you can move some of the radio gear more to the nose or change the tailwheel
for a lighter version.
I think that the plane with the 120 and max. 9 lbs will fly pattern very well.
Andi

Andreas Currle
BSH Home Appliances Inc.
Process Engineer / Fabrication
phone: (252) 672-4594
fax:   (252) 636-4204
email: andreas.currle at bshg.com
Please Note:  The information contained in this e-mail message, and any
attachments, may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received
this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently