New Sportsman Looking for Hatori Exhaust

Denny dennyo at comcast.net
Mon Jun 27 18:43:25 AKDT 2005

I am looking for an exhaust system to add to my YS140FZ (mounted
inverted). I recently lost the stock muffler that came with the motor.
Perhaps a Hatori pipe #669 and a #791 cooling header or something similar.

The YS140 FZ powers my Four Star 120 as I enter this new hobby in the
sportsman class. Any infomation that might lead me to a used exhaust
system would be greatly appreciated.

Denny

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.