Arresti X update - Flights!

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Jun 27 02:43:44 AKDT 2005

What I have *IS* what will be coming;  it is an updated Arresti III, with many improvements.

The Arresti X is a different airplane, although similar, which Bill Bloodworth is not having kitted, as it is his primary WC contention airplane.  The Kondor airplane, which is what I have, is NOT the "X" version.

If it was called the "Flying Toady", I'd still keep it.

Bob Pastorello
www.rcaerobats.net
rcaerobob at cox.net