Contest Listings

Randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 14:29:40 AKDT 2005

Would be great to have more contests in D2.  Even with non-flushing toilets.

Not sure how many more contests NVRC will have in the future.  People keep
showing up and putting little flags and  painting lines all over the place.
Our field search committee has been a lot more active the last month.

Randy