Hyde Mount shifting

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Sat Jun 25 19:37:05 AKDT 2005

Check to see if the nose ring support bracket hasn't worked loose
from where it attaches to the rear disks (towards the back, just in
front of the front disk face).  There's a couple of screws that hold
it together there and if they've loosened up any it could manifest
itself as an offset in side thrust.

Jerry

--
Jerry Budd