NYC sunglasses

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Wed Jun 22 13:44:25 AKDT 2005

Yes, the Serengetis use a brown/amber lens.  Likewise, what Serengeti calls
rose is what we included as light vermillion.

You can very specific with it.  There are several each, different strengths
of both brown/amber and vermillion lenses, gradient versions of the same
good for golfing, polarized for driving/fishing/skiing, orange for hunting
and on it goes.

What originally piqued my interest in vision and eye gear was trying my hand
at a type of target shooting where you fire in fairly rapid succession at
200, 300 and 600 yard targets using rifles without scopes.  It's a young
man's game (read: perfect vision), but older eyes can still play with a
little help.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.